Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Kim Kardashian unties the knot

Instead of going Trick or Treating on Halloween, scores of unemployed Americans celebrated the holiday on Monster.com.

After I got home from Trick or Treating, my mother-in-law said, "You need to relax and take a load off." So I asked her to leave.

After only 72 day of marriage, Kim Kardashian filed for a divorce from her pro-basketball playing husband. Standing next to him made her look bad on camera – specifically, it made her butt look big.

I'm culinarily challenged. So if a friend would invite us to Thanksgiving Dinner, my husband will be thankful.

I may be culinarily challenged, but this morning, I successfully boiled water and my stove and floor have never been so clean.

My husband is actually a really good cook. But he's a former cowboy so he should feel at home with the range.

A Portland, Ore, man broke into a house so he could watch TV. When one of the legal residents hit the trespasser in the head and knocked him unconscious, for the criminal "Saturday Night Live" almost became "Saturday Night Dead".

This wasn't planned, but I celebrated November 2, Look for Circles Day, by looking in the mirror and seeing a couple of dark ones under my eyes.

On November 9, 1927, giant pandas were discovered in China. They were spotted in a restaurant asking how to hold their chopsticks.

On November 13, 1927, the Holland Tunnel under the Hudson River, connecting New York to New Jersey, opened to the public. For Snookie, it was the road to success as it led her to the shore and a reality show.

No comments:

Post a Comment