As I prepare to enter 2011 with hope and optimism, I have discovered I have a lot of unanswered questions. So I am asking readers of Nancy Jo's Jokebox to supply the answers to some of life's greatest mysteries. Write your answers in the comment section at the bottom of this posting. And remember – your first comment doesn't have to be your final answer!
Nancy Jo's Points to Ponder:
1. Exactly what kind of music does the Lap Band perform? Could they use a mediocre sax player?
2. Will James Bond's "Goldfinger" turn green?
3. Why doesn't Sam I Am like green eggs and ham?
4. Did Alfie ever discover what "It" was all about? If so, what is "It"? And, what is "It" about?
5. Do you know the way to San Jose without a map or GPS system?
6. Why does the game show host always ask, "Who wants to be a millionaire?" when we all know no one will answer, "Not me!" during the next two years?"
7. Where's Waldo? If you know, could you please send him home? His dinner is getting cold.
8. Why did I see Mommy kissing Santa Claus underneath the mistletoe last night when last night was June 12?
9. If the best things in life are free, how many puppies do you want?
10. What was I thinking?