I read on the Internet that some people are mad because toy stores are selling out of automatic marshmallow launchers. Believe it or not, we had those when I was a kid, but we could get them for free and we called them hands.
I find it amazing that during a season that celebrates peace and love, adults will get violent if they can't find a particular item. One thing I would never fight for is a diamond. That's because diamonds are supposed to be a girl's best friend, but they won't accept my Facebook friend invite.
Meanwhile, here is a top 10 list of things I would fight to obtain:
1. A battery-operated battery charger
2. A sound-proof room where the Little Drummer Boy can practice
3. A politician who realizes it is sometimes better to give in than to receive
4. Six months of lessons at the Bristol Palin Dance Studio
5. A chance to look like Reese Witherspoon without losing 70 pounds and 20 years
6. A boss who is smarter than a fifth-grader
7. A good price for my mother-in-law when I try to sell her on "Pawn Stars"
8. A hip that will hop
9. A Blackberry that washes dishes
10. A copy of the words to that song "The Impossible Dream" so I can remember why I'm supposed to fight the unbeatable foe.