Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Let's debate if there should be any more debates

Wednesday, February 22, there is going to be a special showing of "The Biggest Loser", also known as a Republican presidential candidate debate.

When you reach middle age, you start forgetting things. I think I'm going to forget to watch any more Republican presidential candidate debate.

You have to wait 10 days to buy a gun in Los Angeles. I wish they'd make presidential candidates wait 10 days before they say something stupid.

You have to wait 10 days to buy a gun in Los Angeles. That's because it can take that long to get from your house to the gun shop if you get stuck in freeway traffic.

I started jogging this week. I'm jogging my memory.

I am avoiding crossword puzzles until they change their attitude and become nice-word puzzles.

My husband's birthday is in a couple of weeks. I think I'm going to give him an opportunity to buy me dinner.

My friend told me to make every day count. I don't believe in making each day count, but I do think each day should be encouraged to sing, dance and update its Facebook status.

Sometimes you just have to question where you're headed in life. With that stated, do you know the way to San Jose?

While enforcing the healthy lunch program, a teacher in North Carolina made a 4-year-old girl eat school cafeteria chicken nuggets instead of the turkey sandwich the kid's mother made her. About the nuggets' health value, the teacher said, "It's not fried, it's Shake and Bake."

No comments:

Post a Comment