Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A "Z" is one of Rip Van Winkle's favorite things

"Z! That's one of Rip Van Winkle's favorite things.

"Something Wicked This Way Comes," is what Ray Bradbury wrote when he tried to tip me off that my mother-in-law was approaching.

"One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, OUCH," said the nose that connected with the fist of the boxer who was too impatient to count to ten.

If the cat has got your tongue, I'm pretty sure your tongue is rough.

Whoever said "Give me an inch and I'll take a mile," was probably my hairdresser.

"A penny saved is a penny earned unless you only make $249,999.99 cents," the greedy politician said taxingly.

Does it take more than two to tango if both dancers have two left feet?

"I don't trust him any further than I can throw him," is what the pitcher said when he tossed out the first politician in the game.

"Somewhere Over the Rainbow," is not a good clue for where to look for your car keys.

Moss is not the only thing the Rolling Stone doesn't gather. Mick Jagger also doesn't get any satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment